Monday, October 27, 2008

Automobile project

Hi, friends!

I was silent a long time, because it was a lot of work. Yes, despite the looming default in our country (I hope I am wrong). Like most of my friends, we work, work, work ...

Now I want you to submit a site devoted to selling cars - prodam-auto.com. The site in Russian, so forgive me, the English-speaking friends (google will help you to understand that where and how).

The site just completed its local run and fixing errors. Now going on alpha testing.

I have already found a couple of points that I missed in the development of the site. Now I think whether it is a mistake, or feature ;-)

Thanks to that tolerate me!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger What abou me? said...

you should throw some resources on design

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home