Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nicedit - Nice editor

After some days, I trying to change in my own (personal) project - FCKEditor to small and fast Nicedit.

And, I must told you... It's very nice editor.

I like it. And I love them after 1 day of using ;-)

Yep, some features I really need in this editor:
  • Table editor (insert, edit)
  • Image Browser (upload, insert, delete)
I think, that I could adoptate ibrowse (tinymce) to this editor. But question with table editor - is open...

Yes, I understand... XXI century... Div... CSS... But my clients love and using table.
What I can do? ;-)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Сергей said...

Take a look at SPAW Editor (http://www.spaweditor.com/). It support tables and has a image/file browser

3:18 PM  
Blogger Владислав said...

Yes, SPAW - very nice editor, but license is not so free as I need ;-)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Dariusz Cieslak said...

I managed succesfully to *edit* pages using nicEdit, take a look: here. NicEdit seems to allow edit existing tables (I have to insert a table using raw HTML view).

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home